Saturday, February 13, 2016

Now, more than ever.

I see your face, I drift away
I see a tomorrow
In the sea of thoughts, that’s a way
I see our lives, from the future that I borrow

I tremble when I walk
On me, your eyes stay
I stammer when I talk
To me, the attention that you pay

Into my eyes you gaze
With so much love and hope
And you’re lost in a maze
I feel I’m pulled by a rope

It’s overwhelming,
The level of satisfaction
It’s charming,
The amount of your affection

Strongest bond we redeem,
We are a team,
A distant world it seems,
Like a translucent dream

And I love you more
With every passing day
Than I did before
It’s what I’ll always say

I tried to live without you,
Tears fall from my eyes
For so many years, or so few
I told myself all the lies

It’s a starry night
When mysteries suddenly unravel
Hold on tight
While all of the fears dishevel

We’re gonna get through the storm
Because I cannot live alone forever
I need you in my dorm
Now, more than ever.


No comments: